Tuesday, December 14, 2010

winter blues and inspiring tunes

It feels like day 1,093 that I am yet again sitting at home...
I have gone from social butterfly to 90yr old grandma in a matter of weeks.
How did this happen?
Oh yea, WINTER!!!
I was totally ready to embrace winter this year, but I didn't realize it would effect my relationships with friends and boyfriend. It has. My craft life has bloomed, but social life and career is dying. I am trying to stay positive about the good things in my life, and excited about the new friendships I am building. I just don't want to lose the old by bringing in some new....
So, I am in search for an inspirational song to lift my frozen spirit.
I searched "inspirational music" and this is what Google gave me:


Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
Chariots of Fire – Vangelis
The Final Countdown – Europe
We Are the Champions – Queen
We Will Rock You – Queen
I’ve Got the Power – Snap
It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
Affirmation – Savage Garden
Beautiful Day – U2
What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
I Feel Good – James Brown
I Can See Clearly Now – Johnny Nash
Lovely Day – Bill Withers
Walking On Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
Live Like You Were Dying – Tim McGraw
I Believe I Can Fly – R. Kelly
You Gotta Be - Des’ree
When You Believe – Mariah Carey/ Whitney Houston
Hero – Mariah Carey
I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
Bad Day – Daniel Powter
Man In The Mirror – Michael Jackson
I’m Alive – Celine Dione
Tub Thumping – Chumba Wumba
Lose Yourself – Eminem
Remember The Name – Fort Minor
Till I Collapse – Eminem
Return to Innocence – Enigma
O Fortuna – Carmina Burana
My Personal Favourites
Orinoco Flow – Enya
Only Time - Enya
True to Your Heart – 98 degrees & Stevie Wonder
Fly – Celine Dione
Now We Are Free – Lisa Gerard
When You Say Nothing At All – Ronan Keating
New Day – Celine Dione
One Day More – Les Miserables
The Prayer – Celine Dione & Andrea Bocelli
Nessun Dorma – Pavarotti *
Time To Say Goodbye – Sarah Brightman & Andrea Boccelli *

I am still depressed... You suck google search.

No, no. I am just kidding.... But if you have a good song for me, please share! I am looking forward to modifying a few new clothing items tomorrow and will need some inspiring music to get my creative juices flowing, as my mother would say!

No comments:

Post a Comment