Tuesday, December 7, 2010

With cold weather comes a new attitude



Hello Snow.
Usually this time of year I complain about the snow, and all it brings. This year I have decided to make a change, but not because my situation has changed... I still only have one client at the salon today and business isn't getting any busier. I still hate the cold feeling of snow slipping into my tennis shoes, and the way my stupid car wont function in this weather.... But, I realize that I can't change any of that. So I am going to use this time for inspiration. I will lock myself up, and not because I have to, but because I want to. I will dream, and create this winter.
When I woke up this morning and looked out my window at the bright, white covered world, these are the things I thought of:



Snow Men!!
I haven't made a snowman in forever.
I will this year!
My scissor Tattoo!
I am so anxious and excited for this new addition!
Knee Socks!
I have SO many pair of knee socks and I love them all!
I think I will start embellishing them!?
Chicago in the Winter!
I LOVE IT!
I have had some amazing memories made there,
and plan to make more this weekend with old and new friends!
Ear Muffs!
I REALLY want to make some ear muffs.
As a rule, I usually hate this winter accessory, but with all of the changes I am making, I think a new pair of handmade ear muffs is just what I need!!



So, there you have it. My winter Inspiration for the day! Now I am off to do laundry and plan out how to create these ear muffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment