Wednesday, January 19, 2011

change...

I have always had short hair.
I think my mom stared cutting my hair short when I was around 7 yrs old.
I have had a pixie, faux hawk, stacked bob, traditional bob, etc etc. You name it, I have had it.
Except for long hair.... That is until this last year.
I decided to grow my hair out and see what it was like.
I got it pretty darn long, and had a blast with it.
I was really starting to love the length, and then today....
I CUT 7" OFF!!!
Why do we do this?!
Women are crazy. I cut peoples hair all the time, and I see them freak out over change. We are such funny creatures. We grow, color, cut and curl, and still are never happy!
I am happy with my new change, but just keep thinking about those long locks.... :(
They will be back soon, I am sure....

1 comment: