Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hard to put "me" in words



I am having to write/video/compose a "bio" of sorts about myself for a project I am working on. This is much harder than I thought it would be. I think I am a pretty interesting person, and I have much to offer.. But when I am asked to put it in writing or think about how I would like to "introduce" myself, I draw a blank!!!

I have tons of ideas and visions of what my introduction would look like, but I can not formulate this into something even I would want to read/watch.... So, maybe THAT should be my introduction. A list of my fears and insecurities behind "me". Ha Ha. I don't think anyone would want to read that either.

So, it looks like for the first time in my life, I am having trouble finding something to say. This has NEVER happened to me before. I always have something on my mind, and never have a problem voicing it.

I think I will let the camera roll for awhile, and just TALK. Maybe I am better on the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment