Thursday, January 20, 2011

finding balance....

I have made it a goal in 2011 to lose weight and get in shape! I am doing really well, and making great progress. But with this new goal I have lost time to do the things I love... Crafting! I think the last time I sat down at the sewing machine was new years eve. This makes me sad. :(

I have always been bad at finding balance in my life. I always go head first into new "things" in life. Relationships, hobbies, goals, etc. Anyone have any tips?! I have gotten very good at balancing relationships and people. I used to be really bad at this. Now I can balance my interactions with people, and evenly spread myself. Now, just to apply this to my hobbies! I have grown to LOVE the gym and the feeling of a good hard workout! Maybe I should start combining my hobbies. I will start sewing my own gym clothes! haha. I don't think sequins and feathers are very practical for the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment